Thursday, September 24, 2009

...Your God is a Sick Fuck, part IV

We've covered a number of biblical topics that show if the Bible was really written, transcribed, or inspired by God then he is a sick fuck.

Today, I want to take the idea that if there is a God he is fucked in the head in a new direction.

One of the things I often hear from theists, or deists, is: "Sure the Bible is a load of shit, but just look around you. How would something so beautiful as a giant redwood come into being without God?"

Ladies and Gentlemen; the quickest way to convince me that you are a retard is to say something like that. The answer to that question is evolution by natural selection.

I'm not going to go into a huge science lesson here for a couple of reasons. First of all, fuck that shit. It would take me a long ass time to teach you evolution theory (when a scientist says "theory" he does not mean what you think he means, dipshit), and I don't want to spend a long time typing about topics that do not lend themselves to dick jokes.

What I will do, however, is pretend for a moment that God really did intelligently design the world and all the flora and fauna in it. In doing that, I will have the opportunity to once again point out the fact that if your God really does exist he is most assuredly a sick fuck.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Tarantula Hawk! The Tarantula Hawk is actually a wasp, and if this thing was designed by God, then he is most assuredly a sick fuck.

From the Wikipedia entry for this wasp:

They capture, sting, and paralyze the spider, then they either drag the spider back into her own burrow or transport their prey to a specially prepared nest where a single egg is laid on the spider’s body, and the entrance is covered. The wasp larva, upon hatching, begins to suck the juices from the still-living spider. After the larva grows a bit, it plunges into the spider's body and feeds voraciously, avoiding vital organs for as long as possible to keep it fresh.
I have no desire to meet the God that thought designing that thing was a good idea.

I could go though thousands of examples. From the arms race between cheetah and antelope (if God designed those two animals to run so fast that they constantly break themselves, he is truly an evil fuck), to the Ebola virus. If God really thought this shit up, then he is truly a sick bastard.

As always I welcome your comments. Unfortunately, the comments I do get are written by retards. If you look down at one of my earlier posts, there is a comment that appears to have been written by a monkey.

Hey - click some links while your at it, fuckholes. Maybe Google will give me money if you click a few of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment