Friday, September 11, 2009

...the children are our future.

I've been a little lax in the posting shit for a week or so, I'd say "I'm sorry" but that would be a lie. There was a holiday weekend, and I ended up with a dead hooker I had to deal with. Shit happens, we take care of it.

So today I want to talk about the children. When exactly did they become our future? I grew up in the 70s, and I am pretty sure I was not anyone's future.

Now I've got a kid, and I am starting to see how the world has changed. He started 3rd grade this week, and for some stupid reason I needed to go by his school and see what an excellent learning environment my tax dollars were buying.

On the tour of the school there were a few things I noticed that really pissed me off. The first thing was the god damn peanut ban. I was fucking amazed at how many signs there are all around the god damned school proclaiming that peanuts are banned from school property!

I should have taken some pictures with my camera phone, but I didn't. I'll put up a picture of a naked woman here, and you can imagine it is a picture of a sign sayings "No Peanuts!"

The other thing I saw that pissed me off was in the gym. Actually what pissed me off was NOT in the gym - THERE WAS NO FUCKING ROPE.

Look people, this country is filled with pussies. Not the nice pink shaved kind, but the fat lazy useless kind. The quickest way to turn a little boy into a real man is to make him climb a rope.

I'm sure some of you fags would argue that point, and my response would be - when is the last time you climbed a rope?

Look, we are pretty much fucked and I have come to accept that. Fixing this country is going to be a huge task. All I am saying is there are a couple of easy things we can do to start setting the world right. Stop pretending everything will kill us (i.e. peanuts), and make the kids climb a rope.

Do that shit, and I promise this will be a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment