Thursday, September 3, 2009

...no pussies allowed!




I am all about the stick and the carrot. Yesterday I brought the stick, telling you about how your stupid Zombie Jesus is kind of a sicko. Today, I am going to highlight some of our societies best and brightest.

Today I want to talk about my friends at Anti-Gym.

These fuckers are not going to take any of your shit. Seriously, this is the sort of gym that will kick your ass out if you don't show up, if you don't work out, if you don't pass their tests.

They will throw Twinkies at you fatties if you are dragging ass.

This commercial pretty much sums up their stance on fatties.

But these guys, much like myself, like to use the carrot too. Have a good workout? Your trainer will offer you a shot of vodka, or maybe some pot.

Get down to 11% body fat for men or 16% for women and your welcome in the "Ravish Room". I have no idea what goes on in there, but I am getting a boner thinking about it.

Their showers are co-ed, and the gym in Denver has windows in the shower room at are open to the street.

As soon as one of these gyms comes to my town, you can bet your ass I'll be signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment